Monday 10 December 2012

School

So, this week I haven't got a regular school week.

This is because I do B tech Performing Arts and my teacher puts us in the Christmas Show. Today, everyone who is in the Christmas Show had the day off from lessons rehearsing in the assembly hall all day. Tomorrow and for the rest of the week it will not be like that. We will be in the assembly hall dinner time tomorrow which will mean we will be in our morning lessons.

I do believe that our first show is tomorrow night with a primary school coming in as well in the afternoon to watch it to. My performing arts is doing a pirate dance which goes from serious to very fun at the end.

The shows will have ended on Thursday so Friday will be my only normal day of the week then it will be the weekend, yay ! I will be doing some shopping this Saturday in Manchester, maybe go to Selfridges, River Island, Topshop etc.


So, all in all, as they say 'Break a leg'
Stay tuned for the next blog post.

 Courtenay.

No comments:

Post a Comment