Saturday 31 May 2014

Coco Mademoiselle Review

Before I purchased this perfume for the first time, I had heard so many great things about it on the youtube community. I put off buying the perfume for a while because it was Chanel, I am no stranger to high end perfumes but I had never bought a Chanel perfume before. 

I kept trying it in stores and I still wasn't sure if I should buy it or not and then finally the day came when I bought it, on my college break as a lot of the time, that is when I buy them. 

This perfume is fronted by Keira Knightley whom I spotted on my travels to New York. From the advert, it seems that the perfume is supposed to make the woman who wears it feel whimsical and elegant and make the man feel attracted to the woman or immediately follow her scent. 

In my opinion, I feel that this perfume does make you feel whimsical and elegant and makes you think of flowing dresses and diamonds. This perfume is very beautiful, as I still smell it on the back of my hand now as I just repurchased it today at Harrods in London. 

The notes in this perfume are as follows: 
Top: Orange, Mandarin Orange, Orange Blossom, Bergamot
Middle: Mimose, Jasmine, Turkish Rose, Ylang-Ylang
Base: Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Opoponax, Vanilla, Vetiver, White Musk

If you want to add that special touch to your outfit then this is the perfume for you, it will enhance your look and just generally give you more confidence. As reiterated in the notes, when you first spray this perfume, it definitely smells fresh and citric. However, along the journey of the mellowing of this fragrance, the perfume softens to a lovely Rose and Jasmine scent and finally at the destination of the dry down, the white musk and patchouli stand out the most. 

You can't go wrong with Chanel, I also wore this perfume when I met my idol Benedict Cumberbatch. So, go out and smell this for yourself and decide what you want to do but remember, this perfume screams beauty and elegance

No comments:

Post a Comment