Sunday 20 January 2013

Black Heart Blue Review

Hello everyone,

I am going to review a book I read last year in Easter. I was absolutely hooked on this book. I actually read the kindle version of this but you can buy the book at any book store near you.

The book is by a woman called Louisa Reid who I actually had a conversation with on twitter after I read this. I don't want to give to much away but this book is about twins called Hephzibah who is disfigured and Rebecca. They have two parents but they aren't who they appear to be to the public. Drastic things happen in this book and your heart is constantly racing throughout this read. I definitely recommend this book to anybody who loves a good action packed and eventful book.

Normally, in some books, the story takes a while to get in to but, no, not this time. You are drawn in in the first chapter which is definitely a good sign of a very good writer. Well done Louisa !

Also, this book reflects what can actually happen in reality. I really like this book and I would definitely read it again. 

I will be reviewing more books once I have read some more. I love reading as much as I love writing. See you all in my next post.

Courtenay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment