Tuesday 22 January 2013

Book Review: Timeless

Hello Everyone,

I have just finished reading Timeless By Alexandra Monir and what can I say, it was spectacular !

This book had me drawn from the start, I absolutely loved it. I was literally on the edge of my seat all the way through. This book differs from others as it was very enticing. The cover was what first drew me to it then I turned over and I really liked the brief summary, so I thought I would put the book to the test of whether the book would fulfill it's potential. It certainly did...

Now, without giving too much away, I will give you a brief summary of what it is about. A girl called Michele Windsor lives in New York with her mum, they are a normal family or so Michele thinks... 
When tragedy strikes, Michele is forced to move to Los Angeles with her Grandparents but this is a strange move as she doesn't understand why she is told to go to them under the circumstances. During the inspection, Michele finds something that keeps the clock ticking, backwards and forwards. 

To find out more, you should go and purchase this book because I know for a fact that you won't be disappointed. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and you will too. 

See you all in my next blog post,
Courtenay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment